Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our 2 Year Wedding Anniversary



It’s hard to believe Billy and I will celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary on Monday, May 24th. The last three years have truly flown by! This year we are going to Savannah, GA. I am so excited because I have always wanted to go! I am so blessed to have such a Godly, hard-working, supportive, and gentle husband and best friend. Because of Billy I truly see how much God can work in your life if you allow him to. I have now learned to count my many blessings and to not take any moment for granted. Every opportunity I have to tell Billy I love him, I do. Every time I have the opportunity to hold his hand or give him a hug, I do. In the short time we have been married, I have learned the following:

It’s not about assets, it’s about substance.

It’s not about silence, it’s about comfort.

It’s not about just attendance, it’s about worship.

It’s not about words, it’s about actions.

It’s not about forgiveness, it’s about acceptance.

It’s not about differences, it’s about individuality.

It’s not about flaws, it’s about perfect imperfections.

It’s not about being right, it’s about having approval.

It’s not about thoughts, it’s about choices.

It’s not about making decisions, it’s about consideration.

It’s not about making changes, it’s about growth.

Here is to the next 70 years, a house full of kids, and all the sporting events we can muster in our schedule! I love you!

1 comment: