Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seven Months and Counting

I have decided to start my blog back up after months of not using it. And to what do we owe this joyous occasion? I'm PREGNANT! Billy and I are expecting our first child. Right now we are close to being 8 weeks along. It's hard to believe there is a little baby growing inside me right now. The pregnancy material I've been reading says our baby's heart is beating 150 bpm right now is our baby is starting to make slight movements which we can't feel just yet. :) How exciting! I figure this will be a great way for me to keep up with all of the fun pregnancy moments and hopefully I will be able to show this blog to little Billy or little Brooklyn one day. We feel incredibly blessed and cannot wait to be parents! I am going to go backwards on my blogs for a little bit until I catch up on where we currently are in the pregnancy. There have already been a few funny memories!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you are back on! WHOOP WHOOP!
    I like your green and red...CHRISTMAS BABY!
    Also, I know some good twitter backgrounds you can upload for free if you are interested.
    Is it ok if I post something on my wall to link it to your wall? Which means people will check out your blog? Waiting for a confirmation. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Yeah I would like that! I saw your cool backgrounds and was thinking...bummer...I don't know how to do that just yet :) Yeah you can link it to the wall! I would like to schedule a session for you to show me how to make it more fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSS A BLOG! I'm a blog maniac. I'm so pumped. :)

    ReplyDelete