Monday, May 23, 2011

Consider it done!

This morning I made my first attempt in preparing the twinkies food on my own, and it was SUPER EASY! I chose to start with bananas, and the babies gulped them right up! All you have to do is peel the bananas, cut them into chunks, puree (or liquefy) them in a blender, and serve them right up!

For some reason, it makes me feel accomplished when I make them their food rather than buying it premade. In a few hours, I’m off to the grocery store to stock up on squash, carrots, apples, pears, and sweet potatoes. It looks like I can mark this one off my bucket list. Consider it a success!!! :)


YUMMY!!!



Perfectly Pureed!!!

Here goes nothing!


"I'll have seconds."


The most perfect little toes...



For those of you that don't know, Brooklyn owns the place. :)

1 comment: